Need help

Hi I’m a 42 year old woman happily married my husband has a short thick dick love the thickness just wished it would be a inch longer or so does anyone have any recommendations I don’t need permanent just when we fuck pumps,pills,exercises,etc
Thank you in advance
Milf 38dd

Report this


  • newest
  • oldest
  • most replies
  • most popular
  • He can use penis-extender sheath. It is available in any sex shop. You tell them the size you want - 1/2 inch to 3 inches. Works well ...

  • Thank you

  • There is a few things you can do.
    But how about you show those 38dd would be awesome

Account Login
Is this post inapropriate?
Is this comment inapropriate?
Delete this post?