Harsh Opinions, Harsh Truths
99% of you will be offended by this post, but here I go.
1. The average woman's vagina is 3-4 inches deep.
2. Most women don't like pain during sex.
3. Pulling out is a stupid idea. Everyone knows it. Even you know it.
4. Unless your girl says it's a good idea, don't take the stuff you see in porn into the bedroom.
5. The only time the vagina actually expands is during childbirth. While it may stretch to accommodate the size of a man's cock, you cannot force anything into her without causing some serious pain.
6. If you want to try anal, just ask. If she says no, the answer is no. If you can't live without it, dump her for a girl who wants it in the ass. It's that simple.
7. Polygamy shouldn't be frowned upon, and it shouldn't be taboo.
8. If the woman is gay, she likes pussy. You aren't going to turn her straight with the power of your cock.
9. Bi people are not confused or greedy, they are just attracted to both males and females. Why is it so difficult to understand that?
10. Using sex toys in the bedroom shouldn't be de-masculating. Believing that your cock is all she needs is laughable.