Reclaiming the estate

I am not close to my sister. She's 12 years older, so there was always an age gap between us growing up. Although we were both loving daughters to our parents, I grew up feeling second best. That was confirmed when our dad passed away earlier this year. (Our mother passed away 3 years ago). They gave most of their estate to my sister and her husband and kids (97%), leaving me with 3% of the inheritance. That really pissed me off, especially because I'm a single mom and could use some help. I argued with my sister saying that I should have received more, but of course she isn't going to give up what she doesn't have to. She basically told me to fuck off and didn't want to hear from me again.

Thankfully her husband is a piece of shit. I nicely befriended him on social media and started flirting with him, sending him pics and stuff. Like an idiot guy, he fell for it, and we started having an affair. I lied and told him that I was on the pill, but I wasn't, and now I'm five months pregnant with his baby.

I'm hitting my sister and her husband up for child support and my attorneys are giving them an option to even out the inheritance for a potential buyout, or some combination of both. Either way I'm going to make them pay. I've never put my pussy and reproductive organs to better use. It's time for payback--literally. If my parents were alive, I'd make them suck my sister's husband's jizz right out of my pussy. Fuck them. Fuck them all.

4 Comments

  • newest
  • oldest
  • most replies
  • most popular
  • So your kid and her kids are half sibling/cousins?

  • When my parents died, they split it 50/50 between me and my brother (it was just us), but had a provision that if I die before my wife that she has to give it all to my other brother. They hated my wife. I'm not sure if their wishes could hold up in the court of law, but it's fucked up.

  • Must be a reason they didn't leave you more. My older sister got 100%, Dad when setting up his will called me for business advise. I didn't want or need anything from anyone and if he split things up there would be a fight. My little sister got nothing. He decided she had been getting handouts from him for a long time so she already got her portion.

  • YIKES! That stings.... all of it. Good luck!

Account Login
Signup
Is this post inapropriate?
Is this comment inapropriate?
Delete this post?