Sex for rent question
My girlfriend and I just moved in together this last March. First time for either of us living on our own and I have to admit it is harder than we both thought. We are both 21 years old and we both have jobs. But we are still struggling to pay the rent each month. I read on here about how some women pay the rent by having sex with the landlord. So I brought it up to my girlfriend. At first she said no but then changed her mind after we struggled to pay the rent again this month. She is now willing to have sex with him as long as we never have to pay rent. I'm ok with it too but we have a few questions on how to do this.
1. My girlfriend is really hot, and I see him check her out everytime he's here. Should she just ask him to come over to discuss rent and then just come on to him?
2. How many times a month is fair for her to have sex with him in exchange for rent? I was thinking once a month but my girlfriend thinks he will want once a week. What is the standard?
3. Should we make him find a place for them to have sex? Or is it standard for him to come here and have sex in our bed while I am away?
4. Is it fair to demand he wear a condom? If he's like most guys, we don't like condoms, so my girlfriend is on the pill. She would just rather he wears a condom.
5. Are blowjobs normally considered part of the deal? In other words, if she sucks his dick, should she still have intercourse with him, or does the blowjob count as his sex for that time?
6. Same with oral sex performed on her. Should she allow him to suck her tits and eat her pussy? And if so, does that count as his sex? I would think he still gets intercourse but my girlfriend says no, it's the same as a blowjob and counts as his sex.
7. Anything else we should be aware of or keep in mind when she asks him?
Sorry for asking, but this is new to us and we don't want to be taken advantage of.