Nude modeling slut?
I'm dating this new girl from work. She is really nice and we're both in our late 20's. We both work as accountants. We've been together for about a month and have gotten to know each other pretty well. Without a doubt I have strong feelings of love for her. I hope to get married one day soon, and she has been a contender.
We were talking about past jobs that we've had and she mentioned that she was a model while in college. That made sense, as she is beautiful. I asked her if she had any pictures, and she tried to change the subject. I persisted, thinking that she did fashion modeling, but she finally admitted it was nude modeling. I said that was no big deal, but I still wanted to see some pics as I was curious. She said that she couldn't do that, as I wouldn't want to see them, but actually that just made me want to see them more. She said "Are you sure?" and I said yes.
She brought out an album with some pics of her photo shoots. There weren't many pictures, maybe 70 or so. 98% of them were her posing nude, and she looked really nice. The pics were tastefully done and pretty artsy. I didn't have a problem with them. It was the other 2% that upset me. There were a few of her nude posing with a nude male model, and they were borderline porn pics, with the guy's dick hard and shit. One pic was of her with her mouth on his cock, and another was her straddling the guy reverse cowgirl with just the very tip of his dick in her pussy. There was another with them in missionary position, again with only maybe an inch of his dick inside her. She said she did them for an adult Czech magazine, but she never ever did any other photo shoots with male models.
I asked her if she sucked and fucked that guy during that photo shoot, and she said that she didn't, that they were just posing for the camera. I said "His dick is in your pussy. That is fucking." She said it wasn't and that they never fucked. She said that she never lowered herself down on him all the way, and that he only put the tip of his dick in for the pictures and "he took it out immediately after the photographer snapped the pics." I asked about the blowjob pic, and she said she didn't give him a blowjob, but just posed with her mouth over his dick to get the picture. She said she didn't even suck or lick, that it was just "mouth on, pic taken, and immediately mouth off." She is adamant that there was no sex going on, and that it was just modeling with a partner.
I don't have a problem with the solo nude pics, but the few with that dude have me a bit shaken. There is no way imo that she didn't fuck that guy in that photo shoot, and that she is likely lying about it makes me really, really mad. I don't know if I can handle being with a lying slut, which is too bad, because I was beginning to think that she was perfect. If she would just admit that she fucked the guy, I'd be okay with it.