How do you enjoy sex?
Sexual intercourse is beautiful when it is done with someone you love and in a secure relationship like marriage. There is peace of mind when spouses are faithful to and trust each other. Women should be respected as the "weaker" partners and their bodies treated with utmost care and nourishment; physically, emotionally and spiritually. The woman's body is for her husband to cherish, enjoy and she has been given the responsibility to procreate. It is an awesome and enormous responsibility that the creator has made the lady to determine who comes into the world. Kudos to your mom for giving you a chance to live. You can see that "the weaker partner" is the more powerful one!
Sexual escapades/ fantasies/ indiscriminate sex however, rob one the beauty and enjoyment that there is in sex. Imagine how many times you've had sex and your mind is inundated with thought of "am I going to get a disease . . . or get pregnant . . . who knows whom he or she slept with last . . ."? The body; especially the woman's is most times, dehumanized, desecrated and dishonored. When folks have sex outside of marriage, the beauty is lost. The results are myriad;
1. guilt -though most times denied, there is the residual feeling of "am I doing the right thing"? The reason is because there is eternity set in the human heart. And man has got the ability to know good and evil.
2. Possessiveness/greed/ jealousy: Ladies especially remember the day they lost their virginity, there is the urge to stay with and "own' that fellow. You do not want to share him with another. Possessiveness is the consequence of greed which results in jealousy. It can lead to murder. Anger is cruel and fury overwhelming but who can stand before jealousy.
3. Heartbreaks: This is when the fantasy wanes and the object of sex is lost to another party. This is most times inevitable. It robs one of concentration and can lead to depression, schizophrenia and other psychological afflictions. This is where the spiritual component of man is manifested. It is a bruise of this aspect.
Physical/health effects (you can use google to confirm any of these):
1. We know about the diseases: HIV/AIDS, syphilis, gonorrhea, Non gonococcal urethritis (NGU) or Non specific Urethritis (NSU), herpes, Ebola, Human Papilloma Virus (HPV) which can cause cervical and throat cancers etc. etc.. All these diseases are transmitted through both genital and oral sex and anal sex (most risk due to the friable mucous membrane of the anus which brings he semen in direct contact with the blood).
2. Physical abuse resulting in body injuries or death: this is the result of jealousy/ heartbreaks when sexual partners are multiplied both in marriage and outside of it. You probably know one or two persons that have lost their lives due to disputes arising from sex.
It is beautiful, peaceful and safer to be faithful to one's spouse; isn't it?